View Single Post
Old 2008-07-28, 04:26   Link #3046
Kha
~ I Do ~
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keroko View Post
When Khrack strikes, it strikes hard.

This lovely image raised no small amount of Keroko khrack (yes, there is a sentoukijin Keroko in the Nanohaverse) red hair, black outfit with red lines, and a red gem? Yup, mucho Khrackos.
Sure helps to have a female OC in the Nanoverse.

But I can see that happening.

Quote:
Which is why I want a profile. I can see KerokoXKha happening, but I don't know enough about Kouya to decide whether I can see this happening.
I could, but I was torn between keeping what I had so far to changing it completely just for Keroko.

Quote:
... Yeah, except that Negima also rendered that invalid when Negi and co. arived to the "changed earth" after falling for Chao's trap a week later. This shows that changing the future from its 'destined path' is very much possible in Negima.
...which was what I expected.

Quote:
Which, concidering I don't really like Shirou, makes it really hard.
...oh frap.

Quote:
Mweh, is that really necissary?
No either. I dropped it in the end.

Quote:
Commedy dictated that one.
I... see...

Quote:
Assured, technically. But both of them share the same latin word (which makes sense, since they virtually mean the same thing).

Quote:
Yeesh, once again I make references without noticing them.
It lured me to go Shiro heavy. To my detriment.

Quote:
Asuna is my second-favourite character, and my favourite 'currently still in the story' character. You do the math.
Can't say anything less.

Quote:
Problem is, nobody knows she's a princess. Well, Chao does, but she has no reason to cause her amnesia, as Keroko is not part of her plans.
Yeah well, I'm just guessing that we could make some new OC do that.

Quote:
Hmm, I can't really see Kouya and Keroko in a romantic relationship, but a partner relationship sounds doable.

Yuuno mental image does not compute though.
Yuuno came to me this morning, turned out it was a bad idea.

...to be honest I can't see Kouya X Keroko from this version.

I keep trying to change it, but unless I completely abandon the original character template which was built around Nodoka, it WAS hard.

Now the only problem is, should I drop the original template then go fully into this? I've already dropped so many things off of Kouya, I can change some more! Only thing is whether is it right to do so.