Old 2008-08-16, 10:21   Link #276
toxic_trance
~Anpan~
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by escimo View Post
OK. I officially give up.
Some stunning stuff.
*Goes and makes more signatures, because it's so darn much easier than drawing and drops some cookies while fleeing.*
oh no u dont ... but since u havent submitted..come and vote
Thnks..felt great to hear whatever u said

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aoie_Emesai View Post
I saw that too ^^. I must out do, TT

I can "mistakenly extend the contest deadline" I mean... I wouldn't do such a thing for a selfish personal gain. ^^

I got 3 days to do a drawing. I'll do so while watching the olympics. Though I skipped it today, since it jsut swimming again, which don't interest me too much.

ps: By the way, TT your entry is already in the post with all the others who have submitted them along. (mimi_girl, delietos and you are the only one how have submitted them so far, by the way if you haven't read the group chat already)
Sorry for the late reply. ANd yes, challenge accepted...i too shall try to outdo myself everytime

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scep View Post
Uwahh.. Hi TT XD. Came to visit you on your thread, haha. Nice stuff =D Damn those cupid ones are really nice. The level of details is great as well (meh... if it was me... i probably won't bother to draw that much detail >_> ... even in the rare times that i decide to make some intricate accessory, i do it as a oneshot... never dare to repeat... so kudos to you XD)
Well..I love ur works too. Your melancholic pics are simply beautiful. Thnks for the comments

Quote:
Originally Posted by mimi_girl View Post
Hey Toxic (dont wanna call u TT because it sounds weird). I really like the new drawing since it looks so original. Wish I can draw like you someday, but we all have different styles =p. Good luck in the contest

*Gives out cookies*
Sure you can... And thnks a lot ^_^
toxic_trance is offline   Reply With Quote