View Single Post
Old 2008-08-24, 04:46   Link #1338
pato

Quote:
Originally Posted by magnuskn View Post
I should really make you all say "Oh, Magnus told us so!" everytime you seem to just now have had this realization. I have been making theories about this two weeks ago. ^^ Against heavy "Oh, noes! This would just be too complicated!" resistance, if I may say so.

And itīs easy to make the connection. Sheryl is from the 117th, so when the 117th got shot down she got lost on Galaxy until Grace found her again.

Or Grace had her under supervision all along after the 117th went down and let her get into that situation in the alley, so that Sheryl would be easier to form along the ways Grace wanted her to be.

Itīs not really difficult to imagine scenarios of how she got to be the (grand)daughter of Mao and ended up in the alley. She might even be the daugter of Ranshe Mei, itīs not spelled out yet if Mao and Ranshe are related.

Maybe the one who is only an experiment with fake recollections is Ranka. That, of course, assuming that Ranshe is related to both Sheryl and Mao. By the way, I just watched Zero BD version and I can also confirm that Sheryl's rings are indeed there, which strongly points out to a close relationship between Sheryl and Mao.

I wonder now whether is possible for Sheryl to cure herself, given that she has a very special blood, but that's only speculation on my side. My 2 cents. Before I go back lurking, does anybody knows what happen to Macross World? seems to be down.