View Single Post
Old 2008-08-24, 23:09   Link #1091
KiraYamatoFan
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by lone_wolf View Post
So after a long and tiring day of off-roading yesterday, I still had enough energy to sketch this one out.

So this one is more experimental and and what you see here is a combination of digital zip tones with a mixture of something similar to graphite and white conte.

The idea for this pose came from some stock photos I aqcuired a few days ago and I couldn't stop thinking about it when I was out riding. I saw the image and imagined Alto and Sheryl in their place. Although the original image was in color, I thought I'd opt for monotone again. I wanted to be able to capture emotions without the use of color.

I honestly don't think I accomplished what I had set out to do but I'm hoping that the next image I produce will exude just raw passion. This one I posted is too tame for that but whatever...I'll keep experimenting LOL.

Oh well...enough rambling so, "Sheryl-nation", enjoy!

--Lone Wolf
一匹狼
Sexiest fanart of the two so far.

Sometimes, my twisted mind would love to see such scene at the end of the series... reminding me of the final scene in The Fifth Element when the president is coming to congratulate the two heroes in the healing chamber.
KiraYamatoFan is offline   Reply With Quote