View Single Post
Old 2008-09-04, 12:51   Link #275
Prestige

Movie/Filler charecers are non-canon and their powers don't really count.

Also it can be hard to distinguish diffrence of Logia and certain Paramecias.

One example would be Enies lobby bridge fight where one of captain was turned to small balls when Zoro slashed him.

Techically you could say he dispersed and even some would think him as Logia user.

Logia users are resembling an single element. Crocodiles Sand-Sand and partially Aokji's ice-ice are bit diffrent because they are quite solid elements instead rest of Logia users (Lightning,Fire,Darkness,Light,Smoke).

Crocodile could be also viewed as Paramecia though his ability to disperse to pure sand without shape and form makes him Logia without doubt.

Buggys Bara-Bara fruit makes him able to disperse but he can't turn to element he can just split his body as many parts he wishes.

Logia users are practically invincible because if they wish to escape they can just disperse themsefl to 100% element form and change location and materilaze on safe place.

Logias also seem to have almost unlimited control over their element even if those elements are not part for themself, Croco was almos god-like at deserts.

*AHEM* I got carried away

I wish that final member of Strawhats would be woman, Robin and Nami are just awesome. I wouldn't mind Ace either though im not sure do I like idea of Logia user in SW crew
Prestige is offline   Reply With Quote