View Single Post
Old 2008-09-08, 21:47   Link #9162
SoldierOfDarkness
The Dark Knight

Location: From the deepest abyss in the world, where you think?
Quote:
Originally Posted by FoxxFireArt View Post
That is assuming that someone tells them what Zero's Requiem. Seems the only ones in on that plan are Lelouch, Suzaku, and C.C. None of which you'd think would be willing to tell Kallen or Gino. Anya couldn't know of it.
There are Jeremiah, Lloyd, and Cecil; but isn't unclear about how much they are involved. Lloyd seems more part of it since he was horseback riding with C.C. I can't see Cecil joining anything that would involve a slaughter or something that is intended to get Suzaku killed.
Well they don't HAVE to know Zero Requiem. I'm guessing Kallen and Gino talk for a bit about what's going on with Suzaku/lelouch and figure they'll have to meet them in battle to find out. I mean surely at this point they know that Lelouch/Suzaku are fighting against the entire world and they'll defintely want to know why.

Quote:
You know she's going to fight someone. Otherwise there is no reason for her to have her own personal Lancelot.
Let her fight against the Black Knights. It's time some of the Black Knights started dying and for cutting off Zero

Quote:
Love how you just nonchalantly said Gino is gay for Suzaku
It's who I am

Besides I couldn't find any other way to say it without breaking the mood.
SoldierOfDarkness is offline   Reply With Quote