View Single Post
Old 2008-09-12, 20:13   Link #9
Brandt
And Beyond

@Hari Michiru: Harper has a Master's degree in Economics from the University of Calgary. He graduated his high school (yeah, I know, it's only high school, but still) with a 95% grade average or something along those lines. He's damn smart, or at least way smarter than me.

Harper gets criticised for being "cold," and while it is nice to have a lovable, cuddly PM, I think the PM we need right now is someone who simply gets the job done. Come election day, I know who I'm voting for. I've always been partial to the Conservatives, though, so...

@Kaioshin Sama: Harper said, or at least I think he said, he'll leave the Same Sex issue aside. No one is going to touch that. Canadians voiced their opinion on the matter. If he even thinks about doing anything to what we have now, you can bet he won't survive the next election or even the remainder of his term.

Anyway, I'll never consider the NDP for my vote. They're just too far out in left field for my taste. Their position on what we should be doing in Afghanistan, never mind "Taliban Jack," simply leaves a sour taste in my mouth.
Brandt is offline   Reply With Quote