View Single Post
Old 2008-09-18, 17:19   Link #2792
Tael
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by whiter View Post
She understood it because of Lelouch, maybe in the end of S1 or something (who knows), her resolve to keep living is not linked with that issue, just had it as a random comment.
I'm sorry but there is nothing to suggest that she understood, all of a sudden, that her life sucked because of her immortality... because of Lelouch. Not to mention that this is after he was piss angry at her for what occurred to Shirley. It simply makes no sense and seems like a severe straw grasping attempt.

Quote:
Originally Posted by itoastmysocks View Post
well my opinion, and that is based on the scenes, when she locked the code and interacted with Lelouch, that well the scar was gone, plus I think that whole scene with her getting cut by accident and him aplying that bandaid was to show that she was a mere mortal girl that is as fragile as everyone else (physically and health wise speaking), and that wound would have healed up in a few seconds, and I still think (based on how her body reacts to injury) that her immortality is just a sideeffect of increased cell regeneration (or whatever you wanna call it)
Then why didn't C.C. jump off a bridge and seal her code if she wanted to die?
Tael is offline   Reply With Quote