View Single Post
Old 2008-09-18, 17:24   Link #2797
Tael
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kusaja View Post
There's only so much we can say or assume beyond what little the show tells us, without going too far, so...circles it is.
I think we've hit the wall of speculation because, just like your reply after this, my reply would be equally based on speculation. Not sure this is worth continuing since I think we've basically addressed everything concrete and are just throwing around 'what ifs' but I will say, again, that seeking death is still an odd contract decision, even if a lot of bad things happen and her immortality has taken everything from her, if she has the option of losing the immortality and not dying. Perhaps it is because to me it is simple, thing X hurts me, so then I should remove thing X and do what I want. It just feels too much like cutting off your nose to spite your face.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Narona View Post
He was angry while talking with her but never said that he hated her or anything.

But whatever, in the end, he doesn't hate her at all as we can see in turn 23.

People have just assumed that he hated her. He was harsh towards the geass, but not harsh directly about her.
I never said hated, I said was angry. He was angry at her, he does not have to hate her, but his anger being directed at her is hardly a flattering gesture towards C.C.. In fact, this conversation has had nothing to do with him hating her... so you've confused me with the post.

Quote:
Originally Posted by whiter View Post
In the end of S1 he wasn't angry at her...
Not to mention that in the end of S1 she heard the words: "If you'r a witch then I'll become warlock" - or something similar to that.
She was clearly surprised there and maybe realized something.
I'm giving alternatives, not like these are certainly true
But your throwing around things without any evidence that they led to any form of realization of which I am speaking. They may have led to a realization about Lelouch caring for her, but they have hardly anything to do with her making some grandiose revelation that her life sucks because of immortality. There is more than enough to suggest she's known it far longer than she's known Lelouch, hence making the examples your putting forth grasping at straws.
Tael is offline   Reply With Quote