Thread: Licensed Rosario+Vampire Manga
View Single Post
Old 2008-10-06, 20:28   Link #3664
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

*chuckles* Youkai Gakuen is just one big experiment for the co-habitation of humans and monsters, but in a predominantly monster enviornment. Every one or two years, they allow a human to roam through to see what sort of things happen within the school. Why else would they 'forbid' the students from showing their true natures at a school built just for them, hn?

I don think there was anything really special about Tsukune in the first place - I mean, Hakuto was far more gifted that Tsukune was when he first entered the school. Tsukune is just incredibly lucky he met Moka - thats' about it. I don't think that there is some grand breeding program in the human world that crosses humans with monsters - there wouldn't be such a problem with the Outcast Ayashi/Anti-Thesis if that was the case...or did they plan on that too...hmmm

Anyway, I believe that Tsukune was just a guy that they chose because of the circumstances surrounding him and his human parents and they just decided to go with that.

Edit: and yes Magin, I got the PM. Now what do you want me to do with it?