View Single Post
Old 2008-10-13, 15:07   Link #402
wtfftw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goshin View Post
tsunade's first and foremot job is to protect the villagers and its people. o i am not mad at her for calling naruto back. she will probably tell naruto to bait him and lead him a way from the village. so there is nothing illogical about what she did (so far) if it means sacraficing naruto to protect the village so be it. thats her job. what happens if pain can't find naruto? he is going to keep destroying and killing people. i'm preety sure that tsunade acknolwedges that if jiraiya couldn't beat them. i probably wouldn't be able either. so having naruto has bait is her best bet.

btw how the hell would they call back naruto. are there other frog users in konoha? how would they contact the frog world/place with out blood contracts. so i suspect they might do so the old fashioned way. meaning it will take time for naruto come
I agree with you in that tsunade can use her ninja's as pawns like in chess but i think we/I sorta concerned with that she knows what pains is in konoha for in the 1st place. I mean we wouldnt think its weird if she summoned gai kakashi etc but naruto with the demon in him? 1 mistake and akatsuki has what it wants :S

I think the old frog left some kind of thing behind but im not sure.
wtfftw is offline   Reply With Quote