Thread: Licensed Toradora! Novel Discussion
View Single Post
Old 2008-10-19, 23:10   Link #110
houkoholic
seiyuu maniac

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darknemo2000 View Post
Then you have to say that Taiga and Louise are equal in amount of bitchiness... The only difference is taht one barks a lot and the other bites... Yet many will disagree with you in a sense that verbal abuse is less annoying than physical violence.
What does Louise has anything to do with this? Can we just focus on the ToraDora medium and ToraDora only?

The point is that in both works Taiga is a bitch - and I've shown how Taiga in the novel can get physical as well. Your point of "one barks a lot" (I'd assume you are talking about Taiga) is just plain WRONG, the author wants Taiga as a physically dangerous character - hence the nickname she coined Taiga as the "palm-top tiger", characters in the novel are scared of Taiga because she has sudden out-bursts, and when she does she's going to eat you alive like a tiger, thus implying just how dangerous Taiga is (but otoh, we all know that tigers CAN be tamed etc). So just stop this whole "wah JC Staff changed it!!!!!!111111" crap.

BTW, Ami is the one that "barks a lot", that's why she is named the "stupid chiwawa". Dog owners/lovers will know how small defenseless dogs are the ones that barks A LOT but hides when confronted with real danger - unlike a real tiger (ie Taiga). You don't create two identical characters in a story because that would be redundant. Again you not knowing this shows how this stupid JC Staff meme is just spreading way too far

Quote:
Originally Posted by stormy001_M1A2 View Post
Houko, what is your assessment of Sumire personally?
From what I've browsed in volume 6, Sumire is a combination of Ami and Taiga - she's cunning (like Ami) while also being physically capable (like Taiga), so she's the ultimate bitch. :P
houkoholic is offline   Reply With Quote