View Single Post
Old 2008-10-31, 02:59   Link #55
musouka

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenn View Post
Hmm. Looking at the characters...and it seems there are a few female characters?
Hungary, Liechtenstein, Seychelles, Ukraine, Belarus, Taiwan, and Belgium are all girls.

Hungary is the most major female character. She's completely in love with Austria--I absolutely love them as a couple, btw--very tomboyish with fujoshi-tendencies. As her profile says, she's definitely the most manly character in the series.

Liechtenstein has been showing up more frequently. She's Switzerland's soft-spoken younger sister. Unfortunately for her, she wears a ribbon after she was mistaken for Switzerland's younger brother when she cut her hair short and began dressing like him.

Seychelles was the main character of the Hetalia school-version game. I haven't played it so I can't tell you much about her personality.

As for the rest, I'm not sure they've shown up within the comics themselves. Actually, to be fair, I'm pretty sure Belarus has, but I don't remember where. Her profile is probably more helpful in that respect, since it says she has a sharp mien, but she sends her overbearing love to Russia even without getting much of a response in return. Also, she's Russia's "younger sister", while Ukraine is Russia's "older sister". Taiwan is described as strong-willed and fashionable. Belgium, I don't remember ever seeing and she has no profile description, so...
ずっと変りはしない
musouka is offline   Reply With Quote