View Single Post
Old 2008-11-05, 05:39   Link #541
steven3242

sergei definitely got a death flag on his head ever since his introduction in season 1. what surprised me is his death flag somewhat lowered in season 2 since he retired but it seems the flag is going up again

basically i see saji is like us in real world. here we posting crap about mecha anime and keep debate over and over while over there in iraq (or Afghanistan?) many people die and we just "chilling" in here and more care about your home project for your college.

saji situation is pretty much "what if" your area suddenly got attacked by those terrorist, dragged and interrogated by them and later saved by US military, to be found that you cant go home and must stay with them until situation is clear.

if i am in saji situation, pretty much i do the same too since i want to go home, after all i got nothing to do with it. iam a realist guy, so i am sure i will lost my calm / temper / whatever and end up do something stupid too if no one going to straight me up (put it simple a "welcome to reality / war" punch to my face)
steven3242 is offline   Reply With Quote