View Single Post
Old 2008-11-11, 05:56   Link #1457
selkirk
***y translator
*Scanlator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guppy View Post
Ask selkirk. I've only got the e-book version of volume 3 - no illustrations except the front cover, the cheapskates.

Spoiler for novel vol. 3:
Spoiler for List of Book 3 pictures:
Pics that could be considered H, or are in some way related to fanservice, are conveniently indented .

Bullets really don't like spoiler tags, so I've put real spoilers in background color text... then I remembered that the default AS colors are different <_<. Switch to the vBulletin style if you want a general list of what the pics show... spoilers are further spoilerized.

There's significantly more pics in Book 3 than Book 2, but the Book 2 ones are generally a lot more detailed. The pics in Book 3 are all rather bland single character shots.

As for second season... Humikane's and Suzuki's blogs, and the official site (particularly the end of Sakamoto's 6th history lecture, which was put up after the last episode aired), have all dropped a number of hints at/desire to do a second season, but of course nothing solid yet. Another hint is the hiring of a somewhat popular and rising VA to voice, what, 4 lines? for Suwa Amaki. There are also more freebie campaigns being offered on the main site.

Book 4 of the novels is coming out in early Spring 2009.
Taglines:
「わたしは女の子が好きなんだろうか?」 <-- ......
「わたしたちは何と戦っているんだろう?」 <-- !!!
物語はクライマックスへ---!

The DS and PS2 games are also scheduled to come out in early Spring 2009.

I'm hoping for maybe a Summer 2009 season 2, but maybe they'll make it coincide with the novel and games? I'd say it's more a matter of when, not if, there'll be an S2, considering how well it sold, and how popular it's gotten. (An SW-only event not even 2 months after a 12 episode series ended, with another planned for 6 months later? I don't think I've ever heard of anything remotely like that)

[/ramble again]

Last edited by selkirk; 2008-11-11 at 09:46. Reason: Whoops, left out an へ
selkirk is offline   Reply With Quote