View Single Post
Old 2008-11-21, 08:10   Link #94
Nukerjsr
Baka Inu~

Send a message via AIM to Nukerjsr
I'll give this an 8 for what happened. (More of like, a 7. A +1 though for Ami with a sideways ponytail which is really moe)

I was kind of confused halfway through with Taiga's anger since it seemed rather sudden and abrupt, but it was kind of interesting to watch it play out. While it's natural for someone like Taiga to throw a tantrum over such an issue, I just wish we could have her understand her issues when she was a little more innocent and understanding. I wonder if she really knows that she shouldn't treat other people this way, or people may of stare at her because of her violent attitude.

It was a good episode, but still felt like it could have more. Not to mention that it doesn't really affect anything since Ryuuji is still a "dog" and everyone is now going to the Villa. Instead of them just agreeing to it, they had to have this big whole rivalry.

I'm still rather confused though with the rest of the main cast. We are only at Episode 8, but it feels like we should get more input from them. Particularly from Kitamura and Minori. Ami right now is being used just to push Taiga's buttons, which work on a tsundere, but I feel like it defeats her purpose. I hope that when we move to the next episode we see some more of her personal side.

And am I the only one who's really irritated about the other students? I mean, first off they set up this whole plan to bet against Taiga vs. Ami, yet they want to exclusively keep Ryuuji out of it. While the contest is taking place, there are other male students complaning to Ryuuji about how he's so lucky to be fought over, especially by "Ami-tan." And during the contest when Ryuuji gets Taiga to start swimming again, they push one student into the pool right on to Ryuuji. And no one bothers to save him, causing Taiga to do it and let Ami win the competition. ...where are there sense of decency?