View Single Post
Old 2008-12-04, 03:25   Link #810
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slayerx View Post
Let's see...
right now we got Bixlow vs Loki... Luxus talks about taking on mistgun and Ezra himself, and Fried taking on Kana and Lluvia... and then we have the destined battle of the two dragon slayers vs Luxus...

frankly, i think Loki vs Bixlow will end with a Loki win... Bixlow already scored enough points when he beat gray, so i'm expecting that Loki will not get beaten as well

thing is, i don't want to see mistgun loose his first fight... i want him to either win, or not fight at all... Ezra i can except loosing to Luxus, but also loosing to the dragon slayers and needing mistgun to finish the job? no, that's just too much right there... frankly with this chapter i think it's certain that Natsu and Gazzille will be the one's finishing the job

and then there is fried dealing with Kana and Lluvia... Kana, i would like to do well for he first fight, however if it means having Mistgun fight fried and win, i wouldn't mind seeing the two girls loose this time; especially since they are up against fried who is likely the strongest of the 3 stooges.

either that, or Mistgun does his usual support thing and take out the temple of thunder... like i said, he's either got to win his fight, or not fight at all imo

two possibilities... one, it's a matter of pride; he's attached his name to fairy tail and wants to keep it that way... two, there are certain hoops and hurdles to go through in order to create a new legal guild that Luxus is not capable of passing (other than power, age, experience, and certain more honorable recognitions could be required by the guild creator) so the only way for him to become a guild master is through heritage or creating an illegal guild which doesn't seem to be within his own ideologies.
Taking a whole town hostage doesn't scream legality to me, though... He seems more the type to go "Yeah, we're illegal. What are you going to do about it?"
Anh_Minh is offline   Reply With Quote