View Single Post
Old 2008-12-11, 14:59   Link #131
DeDe
Ino-Shika-Cho

I think I'll skip over the Konohamaru parts. I think I'd rather Ino or Tenten hurt a Pain body with a rasengan.

Now I am getting disappointed that the fights will get cut short and Team Gai won't make it time. No reason for Pain to hang around unless he wants to draw Naruto out. And we still haven't seen the other characters. I guess Kishi is saving them for something.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cael View Post
It's been rumored that Genma plays a big role in the upcoming event, either helping Konoha or helping Root. Feels like this is moving kinda fast now.
The rumor came from a joke. Oda and Kishimoto were at last year's Jump Festa. Also on the panel was Hiroaki Hirata who does Sanji's voice in One Piece and also does Genma in Naruto. He joked with Kishimoto that Genma should have a bigger role and Kishi jokingly agreed. That was it. They were just having fun. Next thing you know fake interviews, claiming to be from the Jump Festa, have Genma proving a great help to Konoha in the future. The only real Kishimoto interview from the Jump Festa never mentioned Genma.