View Single Post
Old 2008-12-13, 10:27   Link #49
Kristen
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeoTwister5 View Post
I personally don't agree that SEEN 6800 was pointless. I mean you need to contrast the fact that Tomoya decided to fix the wiring he messed up with on the same day he promised to go with Nagisa on Founder's Day. The Tomoya of old would have either bummed around somewhere or run away from the house. Here he knew he had a greater responsibility than his own personal pleasure, and he trusted Nagisa enough to understand, and understand she did. It takes someone with balls and sense of purpose to grow up that fast and take responsibility for one's mistakes.

That's a great leap of faith for Nagisa and a great leap of maturity for Tomoya.

This is why I love them both.

Also, I'm almost pretty sure that the construction site that Nagisa passed by is what I think it is but I won't say for spoiler's sake, but wasn't it supposed to be somwhere else, like a little ways outside town? I'm sure it wasn't on the hill to school.

Edit - And I don't care what the title of the next episode suggests. My Clannad sense is telling me a kiss is coming up...
6800 was not pointless. 6800/0, in my opinion, was just boring. I did not like playing that for 2 hours or whatever. I was just like "Why play something I could experience by just quitting college?". The rest of 6800 was amazing, but I hated 6800/0.