View Single Post
Old 2008-12-18, 08:27   Link #927
Tak
Catholic = Cat addiction?

Quote:
Originally Posted by forgottendiary View Post
I know! I know! It's called Neon Genesis Macross Frontier!!!!
Slaps forgotten. Err, sorry Beto...

Back on topic:

Ranka wanted to be a star. She craved being a star, and she had always looked up to Sheryl. The series itself gave us plenty of evidence supporting that. I need not remind you that she competed in Miss Macross, went onto the movie to become a supporting character, selling her own materials on the street... etc. Except when she got it, she failed utterly to show any responsibility for her role.

Why keep up the phony act, you say? Shoot, that was her last fragment as Sheryl. The Sheryl that used to be the Galactic Fairy. She was losing it to Alto. Naturally, she'd get defensive in order to muster whatever left remains of her dignity before her barrier gets completely shattered (all hail episode 22!!).

Alto on the other hand, was hardly invincible. Shoot, this guy lost more fighters to enemy and friendly fire than Hikaru in Macross!

- Tak

Remember, the toes you step on today may be connected to the @ss you have to kiss tomorrow.