View Single Post
Old 2008-12-21, 12:08   Link #156
Utsukushii Hono'o
Banned

Location: Currently stalking, Evil Rick, Larthak, Malin, Kholdstare, lv23, as always Endrance.anafewothrs
Quote:
Originally Posted by Evil Rick View Post
Don't worry Utsuku, I'm happy to know that people like my works

Like your work... are you kidding me?

. ...I am in love with you!

(This sig is a ten! *Kicks all the 8.5-ers!*)

When I get on your nerves just say so...after awhile I will give you a break and stalk someone else. I have to put you in my fall back guy category . See I favor different artists for their different styles. When I first start asking them...I don't ask for simple things and I am vauge about what I want. I find when I do that...Your natural creativity and your freedom to do what you want and not what I want....Gets me really hot sigs. I like to have the best. I like to show them off.

Once I find out the area you are great in. I come to you for specifics...that aren't always simple. But I have been told my requests were fun to make....in another lifetime that is...

I also like the same image by different users... I may ask three people do the same thing...I like the same sig done by different people...so they all have different personality. I take my requests for sigs seriously...and I am very possessive of the the really hot ones. (meaning if I really like it, I will fight a user tooth and nail for it) Actually I like them all...

Then there are the people I go to that I know can't do what I want, but until I find someone to do it. I will just give them the image and I will get a hot sig anyway even if it isn't what I had in mind. (I will love it all the same)

You can do BOTH! Be go to and fall back guy!

Then there are the people who I want to make me a sig really bad but haven't gotten up the nerve to ask them. You fill a lot of request...So I took a chance on you. Your sigs were hot...My eye kept being drawn to them. That's the main reason I asked. Not just because you were nice. I want the BEST of BEST. So I can show it off...Don't worry...I WILL TELL EVERYONE YOU MADE IT! Unless you ask me not to or I see you say you don't want credit for fear of requests <---Which would probably be me.

I am sorry I wrote a novel but I really LOVE SIGNATURES!. More than any user you'll ever see...except one I think we are about tied...

I wish I had talent. I am good at planning, but actual execution is ..................painful. You guys really have my respect. I know this isn't easy. I am in awe of your skills. I am also jealous you talented bastards are so good you tell other people "You can learn it too" You can't...some people are just bad at it.

If I ask you for a sig...it means I think you are truly good. Or else I won't ask you...

Now I put you through request hell in the last couple of days... Thanks for that you are the man! (With a name like Rick...I hope you are guy)

I will visit to shamelessly bump your thread, because frankly ...I want them to see the sigs you made for me... and your other stuff too.... but I won't bug you for a sig...

(I don't know how long I can hold off on that promise not beg...I honestly can't help it)

PS THANKS FOR THE RENDERS...Two people I haven't stalked in while promised to make me a sig.

HEHEE...I have the renders ....they have no excuse now!
Utsukushii Hono'o is offline   Reply With Quote