View Single Post
Old 2009-01-12, 12:10   Link #323
Manji Midou
Aimo ~ Tori no Hito

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiroth View Post
I'm not going to carry this on, because i already said why i was standing up for Fatina and that's done. I also do not agree with the Kaaya bashing, though expect a Kaaya fan who dislikes Fatina to jump on me just because i was defending her.

Anyway, hopefully all this talk will finish soon, and we can actually discuss the show, and not who Jil will end up, who he belongs with, and who he has feelings for. This is not a 100% romance show people.
l guess reading comprehension isn't your friend, l have never jumped on you for defending your character l have only called you out as to being a hypocrite...since that's what you where being a few posts ago.

l will agree with you on this note, it be nice to discuss about the actual show and not just who will end with who, no matter how obvious the pairing at the end will be.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tokkan View Post
Where do I begin... he's not being a hypocrite since he's not bashing either. Kaaya "throwing Jil away" is pretty much correct, she did in fact betray him for whatever purpose so that's not bashing. The only real Kaaya bashers I've seen haven't actually posted that much. I'm not a basher since I actually like her, I just said she was likely to die due to the vision. Meanwhile, Fatina bashing is coming left and right as JilxKaaya fans much like yourself are trying to discredit a JilxFatina relationship at every turn with a level of fanaticism that dwarfs al'Qaeda's faith in Islam by a quite a margin (yes, a hyperbole but it illustrates the stupidity quite well).
O'rly?
Where has the fatina bashing come from exactly?
No one is calling fatina names or wishing the worse for her, like some are doing so for kaaya. Yes he is being a hypocrite by the fact that he is only calling out those who are attacking fatina's character and not kaaya's....how is that so hard to understand?
speaking of level of fanaticism it's funny how it can be used the other way, as to how jilxfatina are at such the same level that they are making something out of nothing.
Manji Midou is offline   Reply With Quote