View Single Post
Old 2009-01-15, 19:14   Link #57
Slick_rick

I definitely think Yumi knows she should get a petite soeur and is procrastinating due to her attachment to Sachiko. She doesn't want the situation to change and hopes everyday is the same like the past year so is hesitant to get one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mgiane15 View Post
Why does she require Yumi to have a petite-soeur? And then asked it on their anniversary? She has not brought up that subject a long time ago. And having no soeur does not incapacitate Yumi on her job. Unless Sachiko wants more help for Yamayurikai or to see who Yumi picks. Still I think the main reason why Sachiko wants Yumi to have a soeur was she wants someone to look after Yumi when she leaves. And Tradition is an excuse wasn't it?
I'll agree. Sachiko's main reason is probably trying to look out of Yumi when she is gone. I just think she understands why Yumi hasn't gotten a petite soeur yet and is pushing it now because if she doesn't then Yumi might continue to avoid it. Yumi just needed a little push from Sachiko to do something she already knew she should be doing.