View Single Post
Old 2009-01-15, 21:05   Link #41
Natsuki Hyuga
(☞゚∀゚)☞ロンパアアアア!! 

Send a message via MSN to Natsuki Hyuga
Quote:
Originally Posted by Father Hentai View Post
And that is the sad thing. Only viewing one side of the medaillon while others are kept hidden. I may understand that the magazine is not posted completely here for sales reasons and copyright. But on the other side at least some infos could have leaked through about all the characters and their relationship to have a bit more and facts to discuss instead of making bla bla bla about Person X is great while person Y has failed and person Z did not improve and so on. :/
Wrong. I don't mean to keep it hidden, but as much as I want to scan her pages, it is quite well-known fact I am Sheryl fan and disappointed with Ranka on the latter episodes. That's why I prefer NOT to scan her pages. If anyone can find the scans, so be it All I know is that the Official File pages that have been scanned are Sheryl pages only, from both #1 & #2.

And as much as my Japanese can understand, Ranka's form of love given in the Official Fileis what we have predicted and understood from the series. It is the kind of pure, unadultered love, where she kept her love so pure that she couldn't even express it to Alto :x