View Single Post
Old 2009-01-21, 11:53   Link #9
Mr. Johnny 5
Konoha's ANBU

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fran~ View Post
Fukasaku pointed that way before, about the limitations of Sennin Mode.

but those limitations always are only at beginning, you can remember Goku pre-SSJ (Kaioken?), Masked Ichigo, etc...

Overall... Naruto now is seriously powered up... now Naruto it is not just a Melee fighter (mid range jutsu is a bless for him), and he has serious ninjutsu AND taijutsu... I wanna see Naruto attacked by Genjutsu and i can expect that Itachi's aid will be showed up finally.
I think Naruto's pretty good against Genjutsu.... it was pretty unfair from the beginning....his matchup against Itachi. Who happens to be a master in Genjutsu.
Kurenai disspelled his genjutsu(counter) but she is also a master in genjutsu.

Jiraiya and Naruto arent masters in genjutsu but i am sure they know how to deal with it...(when it's someone other than Itachi )

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunter View Post
What are you talking about? We knew for a fact that Sage-mode only last for 5 minutes. The weakness of Sage-mode are meant to be surmounted by working together with another Sage (in the case of Jiraiya he "fused" with Shima and Fukasaku) but it's impossible for Naruto because the Kyubi prevents it.
Naruto is meant to figure out eventually that he can use a Kage Bunshin to get ride of this limitation.
Must've been a deja vu then...because i probably missed it or forgot about it.