View Single Post
Old 2009-01-23, 15:54   Link #1845
OliverTwist

I've been thinking about ways in which Raki might be reenter the story sooner rather then later without adding to his chance of dieing (which I think would happen if he shows up too soon and is only tagging along fighting ABs).

I think there is a very good chance Isley is going to die to those demons and we're going to get at least a partial chapter flashback, if not a full one, describing why Raki and Priscilla left in the next 2-3 chapters. If those demons end up being specifically made to kill ABs like they have a way to shut down yoki or something that ABs can't defend against it would explain alot.

In that scenario Raki may literally be Priscilla's bodyguard and they may have split with Isley acting as a decoy. Regardless of who made the demons it might give Raki an enemy that humans might be on even ground fighting against. Plus since at least 4 of the ghosts have partially awakened they may be vulnerable to the same thing as ABs and thus Raki might be able to hook up with them soon.