View Single Post
Old 2009-02-04, 08:13   Link #1
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

[MANGA] Bleach Chapter 344 Discussion

The Pride

Quote:
Quote:
To Beautifully Guide The Heart (麗しく心を添えて)
Quote:

* Continues from the last chapter, the bomb Ishida used breaks all the floors of the tower. However, Yammy manages to hold on to the ground by his left hand. Ishida asks if he’s Yammy who Szayel'd talked about. Yammy snaps back what if he is. Ishida says he’s just feeling a little sorry for Yammy because had he (Ishida) not appeared, Yammy would be able to play a little longer.

* Then Ishida aims his arrow on the ground Yammy is holding onto. The ground breaks and he falls screaming all the way down.“Mala Suerte…how sad.” Says Ishida while listen to Yammy’s scream, “On my way here I have destroyed all the pillars of each floor. So you must be falling down till the basement.”

* Ishida turns to meet Ichigo who iis still at daze upon seeing him, “Ishida?”.“What? Why are you asking question while still in the middle of the fight? Aren’t you reckless here?” Ishida snaps at Ichigo, “ I was healed by Kurotsuchi Mayuri and arrived late because we had to heal Abarai first. That bomb I got from Kurotsuchi will catch the intruder's reiatsu once the arrancars are under radar.

* That’s why I placed it at the ground floor and lured him to fall for a trap." “Anymore questions?” Asks Ishida and upon hearing that Ichigo smiles, “I wasn’t going to ask you anything you just told me the whole story all by yourself. You’re as annoying as ever.”

*He then turns back to face Ulquiorra, “Take care of Inoue. If her shield cannot block my reiatsu, I will leave it to you to protect her.”“I will protect her even if you didn’t ask me to.” Says Ishida.After hearing Ishida’s words, Ichigo looks at a calmed Ulquiorra and lifts his left hand up to his face preparing to pull out a hollow mask, “Sorry to keep you waiting, Ulquiorra.

* But this is the hollow that you wanted to see!” Black reiatsu swirls around Ichigo and is so powerful that everyone around there could sense it. After turning into a viazard, Ichigo dashes to Ulquiorra and their swords clash. However, this time Ulquiorra’s sword cracks a little. He turns around and once Ichigo follows Ulquiorra shots a cero at him. Ichigo simply uses his sword to block it and it disappears without leaving a scratch.

* Upon seeing what Ichigo just did, Ulquiorra runs pass Ichigo going higher. Ichigo chases after him until he reaches the top of Las Noches. Ichigo turns around and see Ulquiorra standing at the one of the three pillars with a crescent moon being his background. Ulquiorra tells Ichigo the top four espadas are forbidden to release their zanpakutou inside the dome"Lock...."

Credits : Annie / SYN / Zangetsu01

Last edited by Zu Ra; 2009-02-06 at 01:46.