Thread: Fire Emblem
View Single Post
Old 2009-02-17, 17:35   Link #201
Sety
Lost in your Eyes~~~

Quote:
For one thing, there are plenty of stages that barely even reach easy with only the Lords and Myyrh, like the Roston seige stage with the army of reinforcements. Unless you want to tell me these three can handle three fronts at the same time by themselves.
And I guess you misunderstand, but when I say "no promotion", it also means NO use of promoted units. Heck, forget "also", no promotion MEANS no use of pre-promotes. There's no point in saying "no promotion" if you can just use pre-promotes, right? If you think about it logically.
Well...considering I beat them so badly with Ephraim and Mryh alone I actually forced the chapter to end early...

Also theres a problem with no using pre-promotes, theres more pre-promotes in SS than there are unpromoted units and some were actually required usuage if you wanted to recruit them. Also how do you go about using trainee's who auto promote? You can also powerlevel everyone using the tower or extra chapters since theres absolutely no reason not to.