View Single Post
Old 2009-02-19, 15:01   Link #1661
magnuskn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dash_Hunter View Post
It was Ohnogiīs decision, in another interview in the Macross radio Show, Kawamori said that when Ohnogi send the script of episode 20 for revision Ohnogi told Kawamori that he had just wrote a scene that would certainly cause a huge reaction from fans.

Then after Kawamori read the script he said that in his opinion "that was the saddest scene that he had read in his career."

Kawamori commented the script with the entire production staff, and their opinion was that they didnīt want to kill Mikhai even Risa Ebata and Yasuhito Kikuchi tried to convince Kawamori to change the scene but Kawamori trusted Ohnogi and didnīt make changes.
Thanks, Dash Hunter.

And then, Kawamori screwed up the whole reason why Michael had to die, because in the end he did not show Alto making the final decision ( at least unambiguously on-screen, but letīs not get into that argument, I just had three days of discussion about that with Natsu. ^^ ). In my opinion, at least.

I mean, it seemed pretty obvious to me that Michael had to die, so that Alto would make a decision in regard to the girls. It came across pretty clearly when Klan was making her speech to Michael, before she kissed him.