View Single Post
Old 2009-03-05, 15:06   Link #2
C.A.
Absolute Haruhist!
*Artist

I guess the easiest way to start is the website's technology page itself:
Spoiler for Tech page translation:
The series works around QT, which actually we never got to know what it means. But basically its solely based on punning acronyms, QT is 'Cutie'. Its like telling you those girls are cuties lol, everything then works around 'QT' to continue the pun on always serious acronyms and abbreviations.
Spoiler for QT:
Those above are basically copypasta of my old posts in the general thread.

From a general view, the technology of this show is extremely high, especially the Brain Colonies. You can say the technology level is almost at the border of magic at certain parts, like the QT related technology and capabilities.

The Brain Colonies themselves are much higher in technology than what they have in the normal colonies. Super AI, warp, antimatter engines, time stopping freeze, inertia negation etc., its probably one of the most technologically advanced mecha anime to date.

EDIT: Just adding Aleida's Tachyon Sword.

Tachyons are hypothetical faster than light particles, definitely something out of physics. To be able to wield and control such high energy particles and not let them burst out of control, Aleida must have super high level QT powers or something.
When I say 'My god...', god refers to Haruhi-sama.

My art album updated 11th May 2013, Science.
Deviant Art: http://ca0001.deviantart.com/

Last edited by C.A.; 2009-07-07 at 11:15.
C.A. is offline   Reply With Quote