View Single Post
Old 2009-03-11, 04:24   Link #206
Master Assassin
Portable Dude Mk. II
*Artist

Location: All ghillied up spying on someone ~2,000 yards away using telescope sights.
LOL, not even the rest of her team mates, it's also very un-Nina-like if she made that kind of decision.

It's simple:

- First, she was the one who willingly took him under her wing into the platoon, so she should be responsible for his conditions while he stays under her leadership. If Layfon joined the platoon within his own will then that'll be another story.
- Since Nina has known the whole story from Gorneo with a little bit more revelation from Layfon, she should've known why Layfon cut off Gahard's arm, and there are parts in both Layfon's and Gorneo's story she can actually concur and can justify some of it even though it was a horrible thing to be done.
- As how pushy she might be, she's not that rash and kicking him out from the team would be a very immature decision, she herself can realize that.
- And, finally, she still needs Layfon's strength. If she kicks him out then her efforts to have him for the team would all go to waste.

--- This line over here is a placeholder. ----