View Single Post
Old 2004-06-07, 14:27   Link #17
kj1980
Gomen asobase desuwa!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bullsquat
My absolute favorite ero game is the same as Arwyn, Crescendo. How can you not like this game? Kana might well be the better game but I'm just not mentally prepared to play it again at the moment.

While most ero games are just that, erotic and nothing more, I'm sure there are many other titles similar to Crescendo and Kana: little sister that have yet to be translated into English.

So my question is this kj1980, what other games do you know that are similar? I will personally write to JastUSA to have them translated if I have to.
Well, seeing that several of you have mentioned "Crecendo," and "Kana~Imouto~," it seems that there is some company in your country who happen to focus on the better, story-centric D.O. games (in comparison to their earlier and hard-core games such as "Sensei" and "Injuu" series)

Several story-centric, heart warming ero-games from D.O. that may interest you then would be:

"Kazoku Keikaku" - a story about a group of misfits consisting of: a disheartened wife, a bankrupt businessman, teenage runaway, an illegal immigrant from China, a drug-dealer, a recluse artist, and a person who doesn't trust anyone (yourself) start a family on their own. Each people have their own problems, and they are fragile in their own way - but together you create a strong bond called family to get through hardships of life. (CD-ROM release: 2001/11, DVD-ROM release: 2002/12)

Other heart-warming school life ero-games from D.O. that pops up in my mind are:

"Hoshizora Planet," "Restore," "Yukizakura," and the most recent one: "Umi no Michi"

D.O.'s HP: http://www.do-game.co.jp/
kj1980 is offline   Reply With Quote