Thread: Crunchyroll Natsu no Arashi!
View Single Post
Old 2009-04-05, 20:25   Link #112
sirn
田舎者言うな

The animation part, I found it strange for Shaft show to have four assistant animation director but none are in-house for the first episode; they even credited Studio Pastoral as Production Assistant even though it's not Pastoral's episode. Because of this, I can put my expectations on Bakemonogatari, right, Shaft? (Badly disappointed.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuze View Post
The first episode didn't feel like it was a proper introduction at all. The name of the episode "Playback Part 2" is telling me that they will air the story out of order, so I guess I should continue to watch to see how it goes.
No, the title is a parody to Yamaguchi Momoe's song in 1978: Playback Part 2. So I don't think there'll be Playback Part 1, or something. But the next episode will probably be an explanation episode, judging from the title. Edited: Nevermind that, apparently the next episode is manga's first chapter, it's either they only swapped the first episode, or they're going to air the story out of order. Hmm...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sin Ansem View Post
I predict that this show will be even more unsung and unfairly hated than Negima!? -_-
Already happening.

Last edited by sirn; 2009-04-05 at 23:26.