Thread: Turn-offs?
View Single Post
Old 2009-04-09, 02:26   Link #727
Kusa-San
I'll end it before April.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yushi View Post
I also dislike people who criticize those who want a baby. I dislike anyone who won't respect the life choices of others. I chose not to have kids. They chose to have kids. Simple as not. Nobody's attacking anyone's choice by making that decision. They are just following their heart. =)
Agreed. Respect and tolerance are two important thing i think But sadly, these days, there is more and more people who don't understand that...

Quote:
Some people feel like having a child is the best thing in the world, some people think having a hamster is the best thing in the world. It's all a matter of taste, and preference on how we want to live our lives.
Well honnestly i find a bit strange to say that having a hamster is the best thing in the world But it's your choice after all ^^
Quote:
It's fine if people don't understand why I don't want kids or if I don't understand why they want kids. All we need to understand is that that is our decision and we respect it. And that's all there is =) You don't have to agree, just accept is good enough for me.
Well said

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yukinokesshou
... cause as we've seen, this topics kinda gone waaaaaaaaaaay off topic again.
Off topic?! God, if some of you had your way, this entire thread would merely list turn-offs, without any discussion about them whatsoever -___-.

I think we're very much on topic. The discussion on food... okay, I'll admit that we veered off a bit into Chinese cuisine, Vietnamese recipes, etc. But THIS discussion now is very relevant, isn't it? Why are we talking about having kids and whatnot? Because that decision is a very important factor in relationships and, by implication, figures heavily in choosing a partner for your relationship. That's how it ties into turn-offs and turn-ons.
I totally agree with you too. It's not really an off topic and it's funny to see someone said "off topic" because his message is in fact more off topic than our. It's just spam.