View Single Post
Old 2009-04-19, 09:01   Link #6630
Tk3997
Loveable Jerk

Send a message via ICQ to Tk3997 Send a message via AIM to Tk3997 Send a message via MSN to Tk3997
Well what do you know I acutally managed to get myself motivated to do some writing.

This is Part One of Chapter Four (as yet untitled beyond that)
Earlier chapters can be located here:
http://forums.animesuki.com/showpost...7&postcount=72

This might be a bit rough as I just finished banging it out, but I'm tired and don't really care. Small bits of this are a rehash of some snippets I posted earlier though allot of it is new, total length ended up at about 5.5k words which I think is a fairly good chunk without being insane.

This chapter also marks the first appearance of a third party character in my fic though he doesn't do too much this chapter. I have some others such cameos in the planning stages for later. Anyway there's no action in this bit and I doubt they'll be any in the next segment either as this is the transition chapter that sets up the move into the main plot. Lots of talking basically and a few bits of humor (hopefully) here and there.
Spoiler for Chapter 4.1:

Not much really said I feel the need to comment on thread wise and I'm beat anyway, but I will take this chance to poke Dragon Boy.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keroko View Post
I'll wait until her wanders in here again then.
Or you could go on IRC where he is nearly everyday and ask him yourself like I did today...

Last edited by Tk3997; 2010-06-19 at 04:33.
Tk3997 is offline   Reply With Quote