View Single Post
Old 2009-05-13, 15:20   Link #19093
incorrupts
Banned

Send a message via MSN to incorrupts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nobodyman9 View Post
@yvj and sky: Okay, bad example. My point was that sometimes people get a little discouraged when they see an inordinate amount of Kallen discussion going around. And it doesn't have to just be the Image thread. I hadn't even thought of all the C.C. pics on the thread, thus revealing my biased view on it.

BTW, Awesome, very in depth post Meatrose.

Alright, and i will raise my flag "so, what? -forum-democracy-everyone entitled to their own opinion".
I will admit the obvious thing, that lately, certain sections, have been "dominated" by fans, that do favor Kallen/Kalulu, but does this mean anything? It is just, this time of the year. A few months ago, C.CxL, were around. In the future, there might be something else.
There is still variety though, it is just, that the Kalulu ones, are the most vocal. Again, everyone has got a mouth to use, but at times, it seems to me, that this "mouth" is only used bitching about the Kalulu overdose, when Kalulu fans, use their mouths to spazz over their ship, or w/e else. You see posters, that BARELY post, and their only contribution, is "yeah, this is Kalulu fans for you, do not expect anything else in this sub-forum.!!11"
I am sorry, but using the famous Pulp Fiction quote "did we break your concentration?"
I do not think so, use your head-mouths guys, it is democracy, do not make it seem, like there is Kalulu monarchy.
incorrupts is offline   Reply With Quote