View Single Post
Old 2009-05-21, 02:47   Link #90
Ultramarinus
Disputatio exaro nex

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrueKnight View Post
In a ‘positive’ light:

She's using her and others' powers to protect the city, the fairy and its citizens. She doesn't just use others and watches from the back, she puts herself in the thick of the battle without batting an eye. She has to make sure her platoon comes out on top of the matches so that they can make a head start in inter-city battle and prevent the city from disbanding. She needs to win but she still won't take shortcuts just for the sake of it,
Others have given very detailed and sensible replies to other topics, so I'll rather point out to inconsistencies about what you're constantly bringing up:

So showing what I have written earlier as a response to your criticisms, you accept these and the following are your conflicting ideas:

+ She's using herself and others to protect the city.
- You complain about her using people like tools. You complain about her efforts to get her duties done. You claim that she's only doing it for glory and jealousy.
+ She has to do anything legal to improve her squad and win matches.
- You complain about her using her subordinates like assets. You complain about her confronting the 'free radical' element of her team, who may pose a threat to these objectives.

So which shall it be? It feels like you've wandered off the coast while you tried to criticize basically everything Nina stands for. By any means, I don't see how you like her while denouncing her every aspect that's listed as "Nina in a positive light".