View Single Post
Old 2009-06-07, 15:30   Link #1950
Nogitsune
Shameless Fangirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eleonore Magilinon View Post
Nogitsune, you might be right about him not caring much about the rest of his family... But still, he had a clear oppotunity to kill Euphie during the hostage accident, and he said it, he killed Clovis because he was the Emperor's child... "then again, you are too". But he didn't shoot her. So he did care about her more than the rest, probably.
And his attitude after her declaration of SAZ was more like a panic, so he tried to choose his mind the way that was most convinient for him. I think he knew that it wasn't that way deep inside, but he, as usual, tried to act tougher than he really could. "You didn't change a bit" - Euphie's words) Although from different situation, but still, I think it was right on mark if we talk about Lelouch.
And also, he didn't tell anybody anything about his plan with Euphie, so we cannot say for certain he was himself sure of his own plan.
Actually, I agree with that.
And I'm not saying Lelouch didn't care about Euphie. He definitely did care. But not because they were related by blood, but because he happened to like her for who she was.
However, it's certainly not a fact that he loved her more than, let's say, C.C., and I don't think so, because they were accomplices and had been through so much with each other. It's simply the impression I got.
The only thing I feel save in saying that Suzaku was his most important person after Nunally, despite them not being related, and of course, I can't prove that, either.

Quote:
And if we did bring up the topic again, his words to Shirley in S1 "I'm not sure anymore" is for me the greatest hint on romance in either of the seasons. But otherwise I think Lelouch is yet another person who could care for many people and many girls (Kallen, C.C., Shirley) but not in the "special" way. And he again prooves that there can be only one girl in one's heart, and for him it was certainly his sister, although it's not romantic, it still doesn't leave enough room for any serious romantic feelings for anybody)
I agree.
Well, except that I don't think that caring so much for Nunally would prevent him from having strong romantic feelings for someone. It's just that it would never be that special someone > Nunally. It would have been the same if she was a boy, or if she had a twin.
It's not that there's no room for another girl. It's just that they have too much history... and that Lelouch has a sister complex.