View Single Post
Old 2009-06-08, 13:06   Link #129
Vexx
Obey the Darkly Cute ...
*Author

Quote:
A better word would be sexually attractive. Since most of such girls like to blame the males for being stupid, then don't send random sexually provocative signals because the males do not know if they are real or not. Like what they say, the males are stupid.

I do understand that these girls want to look good, but over/underdressing is another issue. A really short miniskirt with low cut tube top is just an invitation to a gangbang party, at least wear something over the shoulders.
Sorry but the courts have ruled that the woman can be essentially NAKED and have the right NOT to be assaulted. No justification whatsoever for any male to do more than ask. Certainly the male can ask... but not demand and not force. And I concur... state of dress is not an "invitation to rape". This is utterly basic social self-discipline along the lines of the more minor fiats of "I will not piss on the dance floor. I will not cover myself in the buffet food condiments."

What you're saying is equivalent to "YOU have to wear a hijab, woman, so *I* won't think evil thoughts" bullshit.

Last edited by Vexx; 2009-06-08 at 13:25.