View Single Post
Old 2004-06-26, 20:37   Link #79
ZhanDVG
Hail to the Sky~

Haha, American, and I'm definitely not patriotic. Really, I can't see going to go fight for my country unless it was actually.. y'know... at risk or something. (Lets see, how many wars does that make for so far... The Revolutionary, the, um... y'know, that other one...) If there isn't the threat of us having to learn a new language so we can understand our new dictator, or so we can understand the commands of the kind chap whipping me and barking orders and I haul stone blocks around all day, I ain't gonna do a damn thing. (and even then I'd be a little iffy on the subject). What really kinda got me are all those bandwagon patriots. With their bumper stickers.. ugh.. (y'know, the "these colors don't run" stickers, which, in a fantastic twist of irony, were of such poor quality [made in the US, if that means anything to anybody] the colours ran within months of slapping it on the car... leaving them with a bright yellow tag of shame ;P )

Oh, and while.. kinda on the subject, my thoughts on Hitler can be summed up in one little picture...

ZhanDVG is offline   Reply With Quote