View Single Post
Old 2009-07-11, 10:58   Link #17
Prestige

Quote:
Originally Posted by Battler-kun View Post
Hm, i am quite surprised actually.
Cause, the animation quality is not as high as it was like at Thriller Bark, Water7 or Ennies Lobby.

Or it is actually they have decided to change the style and make it more "cartoony".

But i am really eager to see the episodes of what happened exactly to the other SHs, because this is anime-only.
And so far "fillers" in OP were generally good to very good.
There are 2-4 teams making One piece episodes, each team making one episode at time so there are huge diffrences of quality on episodes.

One or two teams make absolutely horrible art that makes watcher sometimes even doubt is he watching right show.

Some teams make very nice looking episodes with nice art.

One of teams made Movie 6, some people absolutely love art style but I generally hate that teams work most, they make good combat animations but charecter and facial arts looks hideous.

Nami and Robin made by movie 6 team sometimes looks absolutely disgusting.

recent episode of 404 was such episode, while having good content and well made action scenes facial arts were just horribly bad.

But yeah I am not 100% sure but I think One piece episodes are being done by diffrent studio than back in Enies Lobby.

If you check youtube clips where Luffy fights Blueno (around ep 270) it looks very diffrent than current episodes. Quality have generally dropped alot in my opinion what is kind of a sad.
Prestige is offline   Reply With Quote