View Single Post
Old 2009-07-11, 11:46   Link #1854
mike_s_6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tak View Post
So really, with all these talks about Megu being amateurish or a novice, well... she was meant to be

- Tak
That's right of course, but could you imagine a girl who is possibly like Maaya when she was younger, an amateur, singing as Ranka? I have to admit that my choice of comparison with KOKIA was too large a margin, but I didn't intend to say that she should have been replaced by a professional, no, not at all, it would ruin the character. I pointed out KOKIA for discussion purposes only, and was not meant to be a demerit to Megumi. (However, when I compare her with Maaya when she was younger, I really mean to point out what could have been, and I think the comparison is pretty much balanced)

Before it starts to look like I'm bringing her down, let me get back to the fact that I love her live performances where she's using her natural voice, and I think she should do more of that instead of the cutesy voice she uses in recordings. And I think that people who are saying her legs aren't long enough, or she's not dressed well, etc, come on guys, that's below the belt already.
mike_s_6 is offline   Reply With Quote