View Single Post
Old 2009-07-17, 02:19   Link #331
Launch
Bug Catcher

This is definitely my favourite episode so far (Though, I said that about the last episode xD).

How do they create the feeling that the episode is going a lot faster than usual.. but it mostly takes the same time to meet up with the end? I thought the way they executed that was amazing. The way they cut out some scenes (most notably the yukata shopping) was great.

I did have it in the back of my mind that this episode wouldn't end Endless Eight, but this episode did a damn good job of creating enough suspense that by the end (when Haruhi kept getting repeated) I wasn't sure what to expect.

This episode was great in my opinion, and I see a few people are agreeing from the last couple of pages.
I really don't see a reason to rate this episode itself as a 1, to be honest, but I guess people are entitled to their own opinion. I get the feeling that a lot of people automatically voted a 1 just because it didn't finish with this episode... oh well. ^^;

Some great moments in this episode nonetheless. Koizumi's choice of swimwear this episode... I was almost on the floor laughing. xD Can't wait until next week.