View Single Post
Old 2009-07-19, 07:33   Link #8
risingstar3110
✘˵╹◡╹˶✘

# Canaan (5/5)
Each eps really interesting. I loves the character design, the storyline, the art, the animation, the timing, the humour ...everything this show provides. A great start in fact.
Final comment :One of the best show this seasons in the "awesome" department.Great OP. Good ED

# Umineko (5/5)
So far it's pretty good even with flaw there and then. But it's very promising. No, based on the build up i am sure that later episode would totally exceed my highest expectation
Final comment: Very promising. Excellent OP. Great ED

# Taishou Yakyuu Musume (5/5)
I also surprised of how much I have enjoyed all five episodes. This series are hilarious seriously. The song Koume sang in Ep 1 is very cute, caught me off guard as well. Even when it's a sport anime, it have the elements of "cute girls doing cute things", except unlike other moe shows, the "cute things" they did is what really made them all adorable.
Surely the budget seems to be restricted due to lots of still scenes and recycling background animation, but even so it surprises me how much detail can they make with small animation here and there. Btw the anime is in 1925, and you really feel so, not like other historical series with "yeah, whatever they act just like modern high school girls"
Final comment: So funny and adorable that (if it keeps up) will worth a whole year dose. Good OP. Good ED

# Umi no Monogatari (3.5/5)
Ep1 was really promising with nice animation, character design and plots. However the 2nd half of EP 2 is a bit disappointed cause i'm not a fan of "talking during battle" series. Many things seems so ridiculous that at some points it's funny (in a sad way).
Final comment: Will check for more, but let hope it will improve. OK OP. Great ED

# Kanamemo (4/5)
A slice of life shows. Not really hilarious or touching when it needs to. But still it's enjoyable.
Final comment: high entertainment value for me. OK OP. OK ED

# Haruhi Suzumiya (15521/6)
It's Endless Eight

Last edited by risingstar3110; 2009-08-04 at 00:31.
risingstar3110 is offline   Reply With Quote