View Single Post
Old 2009-07-30, 16:33   Link #135
AddiKtioNn-BlaCk
Is Your Daddy & Its True

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phenomenal View Post
Not too mention Luffy vs Zoro in Whiskey Peak [Which is canon] was even all the way through. Zoro was able to take all the damage Luffy took in Thriller Bark [While at the same time Dismissing Sanji, showing who was the superior one]...All the physical evidence is there. I am not stubborn or narrow minded, I just tend to follow the story, the one's who argue against story facts and leave everything to interpretation are the truly stubborn ones.
I agree with you.
Think Luffy and Zoro are equals, it just one's the Captain and the other one is not. I don't based character strengths and looks. Luffy and Zoro aren't even in my top 3 favorite characters. I believe that Luffy and Zoro are equals based on that info in Bold Print. And the fact Zoro inevitable defeat of Mihawk who is a Yonkou-level Pirate is more proof.

Zoro and Sanji ARE NOT near-equals. That's been made pretty clear in the manga. When Sanji and Zoro do fight, neither one of the are serious. Based on the opponents they receive, its evident Zoro is much stronger and stronger Willed then Sanji. Zoro was even shown using Haki (in the CP9 Battle), something only him and Luffy has been shown to use (within the Strawhats)