View Single Post
Old 2009-08-03, 21:43   Link #1037
SonicSP
Sonic!I AM SONIC!!!!!

Send a message via MSN to SonicSP
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rising Dragon View Post
I think the reason why the 00-Raiser was deployed with only the GN-Sword III is for the same reason the Exia R2 no longer equipped a GN-Long Blade and GN-Short Blade. The condenser material blade of the GN-Sword III and GN-Sword Kai have far superior cutting power to the GN-Sword IIs and the GN-Long and Short Blades, thus making the extra equipment redundant.

As for Virtue's cannons, they do.
I got that,my 00-Raiser exception statement was referring to a statement in the post where I said "redundancy goes out the window" for heavy weapons configuartion,00 se4ems to be the exception [Okay,maybe Arios too].

Quote:
Originally Posted by GN0010 Nosferatu View Post
But my point is that, when Seravee was fighting the Regnant, it took a direct shot from its beam. The GN Field didn't seem to show signs of faltering. I figure if it can take on the the Regnants beam, it shouldn't need anymore enhancements.
Regnant's beam isnt the most powerful in the show.You still have the capital ship cannons among other things.Since the GNHW is meant for heavy warfare and deployment in a specific non-normal situations,any extra preparation you can have helps.What if the enemy reveals a mobile weapon with an even more powerful beam?You're more advanced GN-Field may help defend againts it.If the enemy does not come up with a more powerful beam weapon,you're still going to be safe and sound

Its sort of like buying insurance before going on mountain climbing,you dont know whether you need it but you buy it anyway incase you do.Even if nothing happens to you while you're climbing,you're medical bills will be taken care at least if something does.

Besides......if they're willing to mount THREE mobile suits on Seravee,attaching some extra GN Field emitters for further strengthening really does not sound like much comparatively.......

Jagged Arche certainly didnt need two Buster Swords,a large GN Launcher and a Stealh Field......but it was designed to combat large armies so they gave it everything it could afford.Cherudim certainly cannot wield four handguns at once but they gave it four anyway for spares.