View Single Post
Old 2004-07-10, 04:34   Link #51
Onizuka-GTO
Holy Beast ~Wuff!~
*Scanlator

Send a message via MSN to Onizuka-GTO
Quote:
Originally Posted by Itlandm
Well, I haven't seen the other anime that this one is supposedly a copy of. So I look forward to watching it. I don't really expect the plot to be visible after one episode. This was just enough to establish the cultural frame the two main characters live in.

I am not sure why so many male characters in humorous anime are such sissies. Perhaps in Japanese society men are more assertive and women more submissive, and so they enjoy reversing the roles for entertainment?

Dammn right!

But to voice out my opinion i was abit disappointed in the lack of extra ecchi-ness....but thankfully i have a good tolerance for non-ecchi anime, which is probably why i can enjoy and watch a large range of anime series unlike those people who have a low resistance against ecchi (you pooooor souls, unable to watch some of the funnest animes around.... )

But it was great, i enjoyed the first episode, the only other annoying thing beside the lack of ecchi scene, is the sutitution of the blood with brown blood...that just reeeaaallly piss me off... DON'T MESS WITH THE COMICAL SACRED PERSUDO-ORGASM!!!

It's RED! LEAVE IT REEEEEED!!!!

and i now hate steam, stupid, rediculously thick steam...i want Yukari to install a fan into his bathroom, you need good circulation of air when you have a bath you know!!