View Single Post
Old 2009-08-14, 10:14   Link #1296
Xander

Quote:
Originally Posted by roriconfan View Post
Anyway, the stuff about editing my review two posts up? Won't happen. I hear they will make a remake of the second season. Official statement in a few months.
I do hope you're not confusing darthfury78's personal speculations, all of which have been debated many times in the past, with something actually substantial. He wants to see a remake, but that's more because of his own hopes and expectations than something directly supported by the evidence.

Quote:
And if it happens (which most likely will because it's a goose that lays gold eggs) I will yell "I told you so and you knew it all along".
Gundam is by far the biggest goose and very few actual remakes exist, as opposed to new spin-offs and alternate universe series. Another Code Geass production will probably happen, sooner or later, but that says nothing about what it will be.

I think it's far more likely to see other alternatives rather than a remake, much less a full length one instead of a movie retelling or something along different lines.

Assuming otherwise seems to be making a greater leap, since you're going against precedent.
Xander is offline   Reply With Quote