View Single Post
Old 2009-08-19, 09:26   Link #1847
Klashikari
阿賀野型3番艦、矢矧 Lv180
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marion View Post
Wait, I thought Jessica, George, Maria, Kumasawa and Gohda weren't in the parlor. Wasn't it the parents (excluding Krauss and Natsuhi), along with Shannon, Kanon and Battler?
Huh yeah, my mistake, I went too fast when typing this. Indeed, the other 3 cousins and the servants without the crest were already sent to the guesthouse.
Quote:
Originally Posted by NeonZ View Post
About how reliable is Erika's point of view... I've just noticed that Battler actually attempted to claim that the gold that this piece battle found with Erika was merely a fantasy, and then had that negated with red.
No, actually, Battler had doubt about the gold, and Lambda just cut him short without any delay. And it was still Battler's perspective.
Quote:
So... Battler really doesn't seem to take the idea that Erika's point of view is an infallible truth. Considering that, should everyone really assume that she really replaced episode 1-4 Battler just because she's a "detective"? I don't think ep 1-4 Battler even was described like that at any point previously.
No in fact, Battler never stated her perspective was unreliable. The thing is that he often questioned her proofs and statements, but quickly got overwhelmed by Gertrude, Cornelia and Dlanor's red.
And no, Erika really take a role that doesn't influence Beato's game, therefore, it should not affect Battler's role from ep1-4.
This is the reason why Ep5 isn't a Ep1 with an extra character, but something totally different.