View Single Post
Old 2009-08-25, 19:10   Link #18
Triple_R
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Triple_R
Quote:
Originally Posted by itanshi1 View Post
nice review, but you are a wee bit incorrect about the bath scene. Parents bathe with their young children (more like one parent does) in japan, its normal enough. So this is innocent, but still gratuitous from a fan pov.

there's no sex implied, just stupid extra nudity
Thanks for the info and I'm glad you liked the review! Your info does make me feel a fair bit better about that scene.

So... this gives Nanoha ViVid a 9/10 ranking for me. Very good for a manga, as I'm more of an anime guy myself.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nanya01 View Post
GAH! MY EYES! THEY BLEED!

*Turns on the light* Oh, good, they stopped...

(The blog was rather dark in color (compared to this site) then I popped right back over here, stark contrast.)
Heh, finding a good blog look appears to be my biggest challenge.

Quote:
As for what you had there...

Yep... That *IS* the problem with Nanoha right now. Character inflation with lots of protagonists?
The cast is just too big for its own good. This could be an asset though - you could easily have three good almost entirely separate animes with this cast!

Quote:

I still say that Sound Stage X (being rather important to the plot of ViVid) should get an OVA or something.
When I read ViVid, I got the sense that there's a big gap between Striker S and this, and that a fair bit happened in that gap... leaving me a bit in the dark.

Animating Sound Stages would help a lot here, agreed.